#17504 by jerseyboy
27 Jan 2007, 13:55
Hello again guys

I just had another idea [i] (subsequently have to take 2 weeks off work as I am now totally exhausted :))

As many of my holidays are cruises and I am sure many other v flyer users do the same from time to time, would it be appropriate to include a gallery for cruise ships as I feel even though they are floating hotels, the hotel gallery on v flyer is not appropriate for them [:?]. Also a cruise ship review forum may be very helpful, as again we have a hotel review forum but many more of us are taking cruise holidays.

Well thanks in anticipation of your thoughts and feedback.

Wayne
#157267 by Scrooge
27 Jan 2007, 18:45
Originally posted by jerseyboy
Hello again guys

I just had another idea [i] (subsequently have to take 2 weeks off work as I am now totally exhausted :))

As many of my holidays are cruises and I am sure many other v flyer users do the same from time to time, would it be appropriate to include a gallery for cruise ships as I feel even though they are floating hotels, the hotel gallery on v flyer is not appropriate for them [:?]. Also a cruise ship review forum may be very helpful, as again we have a hotel review forum but many more of us are taking cruise holidays.

Well thanks in anticipation of your thoughts and feedback.

Wayne

Well I for one give a big [y] for a cruise ship review page, somewhere else to spend hours on end, a gallery, not so sure about that [?]