This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#938858 by Snora
03 Oct 2017, 17:41
About three times a year I collect enough E-rewards points to make a redemption for Virgin Flying Club miles. The Virgin Atlantic site still has E-rewards on Shops Away as an earning partner, but I can't see Virgin FC on the e-rewards site now as a points partner?

Am I missing something ? has there been an announcement somewhere ?

I have emailed E-Rewards for an update on whether Virgin FC is still a partner.
#938861 by tontybear
03 Oct 2017, 19:36
I've just realised that I've not had an e-mail from them in a few weeks so went to my account and they wanted me to re-confirm my email address.

I did check and VS are still listed in the 'reward centre'
#938864 by Shirley Heights
03 Oct 2017, 22:13
The same as tontybear, I have also only just realised I haven't received any emails from e-Rewards for a while.

Usually I would receive one every few days or so.

VS Flying Club miles still showing under the Rewards Centre as stated above.

EDIT:

Seems like there has been a recent problem:

Receive Our Emails Again

We are having difficulties delivering our email to your primary email address. Because of this, we cannot send you any survey invitations until you provide consent for us to do so.

Would you like to receive emails from us again?

Hopefully all OK again once you have verified your email address.

BTW Snora, thanks for mentioning this as maybe a few of us would not have been aware of the problem.
#938884 by Snora
05 Oct 2017, 12:52
tontybear wrote:I've just realised that I've not had an e-mail from them in a few weeks so went to my account and they wanted me to re-confirm my email address.

thanks tontybear, but when I go to Rewards Redemption Virgin Flying Club isn't there any more. so I can't do the redemption.

?
#938887 by Penny_L
05 Oct 2017, 13:28
Snora wrote:
tontybear wrote:I've just realised that I've not had an e-mail from them in a few weeks so went to my account and they wanted me to re-confirm my email address.

thanks tontybear, but when I go to Rewards Redemption Virgin Flying Club isn't there any more. so I can't do the redemption.

?

It's ok on mine, showing in the Reward Centre
#938895 by Shirley Heights
05 Oct 2017, 16:29
Penny_L wrote:https://insideflyer.co.uk/2017/10/virgin-atlantic-disappeared-list-e-rewards-reward-options/

Thanks for the link. However, I am now more confused than before!

"Referrals"? I honestly can't remember how I joined e-Rewards quite a few years ago, but I am sure it wasn't via a referral.

"Multiple accounts"? How does that work?

As poster, Adam said on the site:

Looks like nobody knows why some drop off certain accounts then!
Virgin Atlantic