This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#939426 by NY-LON
05 Nov 2017, 00:14
Received an email yesterday saying that Purple Parking can no longer honour my meet and greet booking in December. My booking seems to have been transferred to another company called Maple Leaf or something like that. There is no change in price so I guess I am not concerned. However read today that Purple Parking has gone into administration. Wonder what that means for AU benefits. I actually used the PP discount fairly frequently. Hope FC finds another partner rather than drop yet another AU perk
#939431 by cooperman
05 Nov 2017, 10:34
I too have received the same email. End of a great service.

I used PP over the last few years without a hitch...even used them in the days when you could pick up the driver then use DTCI and the driver would take your car away from the Upper Class Wing.

I have another booking in April where I have booked for 3 of us to use the Meet and Greet service at the Upper Class Wing in one vehicle. This involves the PP driver actually being at he Wing as you drive up . I don't know whether the Maple Manor people will be doing the same.

It s maybe a little to early to bother Upper Class Support with this one, but I'll contact them next week to see what arrangements, if any, are being made or, whether this service will be abandoned.

Paul
Virgin Atlantic