This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#7311 by Twinkle
10 Aug 2005, 14:04
On a short trip to NY, VH cock up the hotel reservation. Well we had no reservation LOL Over filled thw minivan back to airport, which resulted in fast speed, potholes and unconsious hubby. Taken to hospital, called virgin rep, no call back. Insurance from VH refused, apparently not a policy but an information sheet. One credit card later, hubby treated (no money no treatment) Hubby was told to be sat next to me and be checked on every hour on the flight. Hubby 4 rows away (lack of seats , one of those things. Nobody could be bothered to swap). Never checked on. No information given to crew so we were asked to stay to one side on landing and asked how we wished to pay for the flight.

Now I have complained and they are so dimisive bascially saying the hotel reservation situation didn't happen. Along with no call back rep and insurance issue. With regards to minivan - why did we get in, uh overfilled after we had got in trapped!!! Did question it along with others but man ignored us and drove off.

Tried SRB off and they don't care, fobbed us off. Offered a small sum but no apology, not even an acceptance of what has happen. URRGGGHHH

Advice?
#72847 by preiffer
10 Aug 2005, 15:06
Hi Twinkle,

My hope is that your letter to VH was a little clearer and easier to understand than this post was in places - if not, that might explain why they were unable to help?

Sorry to hear of your problems, however.
#73175 by VS_Lover
13 Aug 2005, 00:17
Least you're laughing at it all. I love people like you!