This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#7390 by badger
14 Aug 2005, 14:42
Hi,
You Virgin Experts may already know this and I suspect that most people on this board may not be old enough to take advantage of this, but just in case: Did you know that Virgin will give a 10% discount to seniors aged 60 and older?
I found this piece of info while surfing. You cannot get it by booking online, and Virgin does not seem to advertise it anywhere.
I phoned and was able to get the discount for our UC flights to MCO next May without any trouble. I think this fare type is avalable in all booking classes.
I found it by looking at the fare rules after searching for VS flights on http://www.airfaresbasement.com/ . Look under OTHER DISCOUNTS (Am I allowed to copy and paste the fare rules or is that a violation of copyright?)
Regards
Chris
#73265 by seany
14 Aug 2005, 15:20
Chris you recently started a thread here on the same subject so perhaps it's better if you post the info there to avoid duplication. Thanks for the info though :).
#73295 by mcuth
14 Aug 2005, 22:36
Chris

As Sean points out, you've already opened this particular subject in this recent thread, so please post further comments on this subject to that thread.

TLTAD (thanks Decker ;))

Cheers

Michael