This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#7503 by Howard Long
22 Aug 2005, 01:12
Folks

Haven't posted for a while - haven't had much time on my hands!

Will be in LHR Clubhouse from about 15:30 on Friday 26 with the GF if anyone's about.

Not sure how close they are the Phase I completion - last time I was in two weeks ago there was a nice big sweeping staircase but lots of hoarding and bubble wrap covering everything up.

Cheers, Howard
#73996 by anteo
22 Aug 2005, 02:06
Im really hoping that it will be open before next Monday. The current clubhouse is great but would be a shame to be so close and not see it. Will be there 8am ish.
#73997 by Kryten
22 Aug 2005, 05:05
Originally posted by anteo
Im really hoping that it will be open before next Monday. The current clubhouse is great but would be a shame to be so close and not see it. Will be there 8am ish.

Believe me its annoying! I flew out Saturday night to DEL and the new CH is so nearly ready it was just annoying! Going to have to arrange my next flight soon just to use the new CH when it opens :D
#74032 by ChuckC
22 Aug 2005, 14:50
Hi Howard,
After posting your flight here any other VFlyer can see your flight itinerary and is able to contact you.

Regards,
Chuck-