This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#7970 by miopyk
18 Sep 2005, 17:41
I've just booked a 3 week fly drive with VH for next August and the lady I dealt with couldn't have been more helpful.

Overall I was very impressed with her enthusiasm.

Just thought I'd share a positive experiance of VH.

Miopyk
#77486 by Treelo
18 Sep 2005, 21:15
Godd for you miopyk. Guess there's got to be one enthusiastic VH operative[:0]
#77504 by preiffer
18 Sep 2005, 23:28
Not wanting to tempt fate, but IIRC the bulk of the issues with VH seem to be AFTER the booking process?

Most people seem to have a relatively pleasant experience when booking their holiday, dealing with the guys in the UK CC. It's only when they're dealt with by the offshore call centre that things appear to go downhill...
#77518 by JAT74L
19 Sep 2005, 03:29
Hey, I've never had any trouble with VH staff on the phone. I agree, they're great! My recent problem trip was my first bad experience and in fact I've booked another VH trip in Nov regardless of the outcome of my complaint!

Regards

John
#77979 by Vspin2
22 Sep 2005, 11:14
Originally posted by preiffer
Not wanting to tempt fate, but IIRC the bulk of the issues with VH seem to be AFTER the booking process?

Most people seem to have a relatively pleasant experience when booking their holiday, dealing with the guys in the UK CC. It's only when they're dealt with by the offshore call centre that things appear to go downhill...

I agree with you 100% get rid of the offshore cll centre previous problems were sorted out instantly when it was based in the UK
#77994 by jaguarpig
22 Sep 2005, 14:02
I agree with you 100% get rid of the offshore call centre previous problems were sorted out instantly when it was based in the UK

same goes for the lot of them[:(!]
#78008 by Scrooge
22 Sep 2005, 16:05
seems to be something thats happening here right now,companys rushed to out sourse their call centers to save money,but arer now seeing that you get what you pay for.It's great for a company to save money,but when it costs you cumstomers is it realy such a great saving[?]
#78141 by miopyk
23 Sep 2005, 19:15
Well as ***** gave me her extention number I'm hoping I won't experiance any issues should I need to contact VH about anything in the future. I'll just need to keep my fingers crossed.

Miopyk

{edited - preiffer: removed name, as per site terms}
#78245 by locutus
24 Sep 2005, 15:19
I just booked some accom through the VH website but there was no option to put your FC number when booking, just their own Frequent Virgin club number, but there's not enough room to put the FC number in that box.

Anyway, one email and less than 2 days later, I've had a reply to say it's been added in, got the discount and an updated invoice is on its way out.

So I'm happy with them :D
#78351 by KenUK
25 Sep 2005, 00:09
Same with myself - email to VH...

Couple of days later 10% discount recieved and amended invoice.
Virgin Atlantic