This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#8421 by preiffer
13 Oct 2005, 20:01
This one seems to have been "slipped in" to the Member Offers section with no big news item or anything, but Flying Club have a new Retail Therapy offer here.

There are actually two offers:

Same Day offer:
Throughout October 2005 you can get 10% off all orders made within 24 hours of booking your ticket. Don’t forget to quote your booking reference when you order.

Flying Club member offer:
Exclusively for Flying Club members, you’ll get a 10% discount* when you spend £50 or over. Just pre-order at least 96 hours before your flight to qualify. What’s more you’ll earn 10 Flying Club miles for every pound you spend.

* Exclusive Flying Club Offer vaild for orders placed via the telesales team by 30 Dec 2005, there is no restriction to date of travel.

I doubt it's possible to combine them, but who's going to try first? ;)
#80784 by Littlejohn
13 Oct 2005, 20:20
Not a bad offer. Unfortunately I don't smoke. And I am a t-totaller, so no booze[V]

Damn, just knocked over my wine glass in the ash tray. Must be off to clear up.
#80822 by mcuth
14 Oct 2005, 01:15
Excellent - I'm presuming the free gift over £60 is going from the offers now? Hmmm, I wonder whether miles awarded will be based on the pre or post-discount spend ;)

Cheers

Michael
#80833 by Bazz
14 Oct 2005, 10:13
Just advised Retail Therapy that the phone number on the offer page is missing a digit, the last group of numbers should be 3003 not 303.
#80842 by jilly
14 Oct 2005, 12:18
Originally posted by mcuth
Excellent - I'm presuming the free gift over £60 is going from the offers now? Hmmm, I wonder whether miles awarded will be based on the pre or post-discount spend ;)

Cheers

Michael

Unfortunately miles awarded on post discount spend - checked my partners account for his last flight.

Jilly
#80846 by martinmoore50
14 Oct 2005, 12:31
Does anyine know if VA vouchers can be used? I've got a £25 voucher that I'd like to put towards a tipple or two ;)
Virgin Atlantic