This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#8581 by stevendq
24 Oct 2005, 13:15
Hi,

I am booked onto the day flight from EWR to LHR on 22nd Nov. This wasnt my first choice of flight and was booked on the special birthday offer VS were having and the later flight ran out of offer availability by the time I booked.

The seat map is currently showing pretty full with only a few seats empty. I havnt checked full availability (as i dont have my mebership number on me). My question is if the flight is oversold and VS are perhaps looking at bumping volunteers to the later flights then we would be happy to do so. Of course being a 8:20am flight its an early start leaving the hotel to get to the airport. Is it worth ringing VS at the airport the night before too see if they have checked the flight out and if there is any possibility they could move us?

Any-one have any experience of this, or is it going to be a case of just turning up at the airport and seeing what they say?

Thanks,

Steven