This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#9226 by Treelo
02 Dec 2005, 12:43
Help wanted!

Can't find my outgoing flight on 23 May on the VS 'manage your bookings' site. The incoming flight ex-JFK is there but nothing outbound although it was there previously.

Any ideas guys[?]
#86496 by papadoc
02 Dec 2005, 14:01
Hi Treelo

The actual time of the flight may have changed slightly. If so, VS will contact you and let you know of the change and once that is done you should be able to view it again.

That's what happened to me earlier this year on my flight to BOS anyway.

If you give them a call, or e-mail them, this may speed things up, and they will let you know if there is a change and let you view the booking once more straight away.

Hope this helps,

Richard.
#86499 by Treelo
02 Dec 2005, 14:33
papadoc

thanks[y]
#86503 by mcmbenjamin
02 Dec 2005, 14:46
With all the recent issues with this feature maybe it should be read named 'Imagine Your Booking!'

Benjamin
#86513 by DWiles
02 Dec 2005, 16:02
Originally posted by Treelo
Help wanted!

Can't find my outgoing flight on 23 May on the VS 'manage your bookings' site. The incoming flight ex-JFK is there but nothing outbound although it was there previously.

Any ideas guys[?]

Sames happen to me

VSO3 on 4 June is there but VS012 on the way back has disappeared. I wasn't panicing these things seem to happen and the flights months away. I had already chosen my seat preference. May be when it comes back they'll have changed something. Hopfully to a/c with V:port.
#86523 by Treelo
02 Dec 2005, 18:00
We can but hope, DWiles
#86530 by Richard28
02 Dec 2005, 19:47
This happened to me recently as well, like papadoc says, it will be because of a slight variation to the scheduled timings.

Call up VS, and they will confirm on their systems that you have bveen made aware of the changes, and the flights will then become visible again.
#86611 by Treelo
03 Dec 2005, 20:44
Phew[:p] - outbound flights have now re-appeared - panic over. Arrival time now 10 minutes later.
Virgin Atlantic