This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#86551 by preiffer
03 Dec 2005, 00:24
It's the date of the return Dave, and I have a feeling it's 336... (not that one day makes that much difference)
#86554 by mcmbenjamin
03 Dec 2005, 00:53
Dave:

Also a benefit of the FC is that you can book a o/w award. Book the outbound the maximum amount of days in the future and booking the return a few days later. You risk not being able to book the return section but considering that you maybe able to return to LAS, LAX, or SFO; I assume it would work out.

And if that does not work, try MaxJet.

Benjamin
#86555 by Scrooge
03 Dec 2005, 01:08
Originally posted by mcmbenjamin
Dave:

Also a benefit of the FC is that you can book a o/w award. Book the outbound the maximum amount of days in the future and booking the return a few days later. You risk not being able to book the return section but considering that you maybe able to return to LAS, LAX, or SFO; I assume it would work out.

And if that does not work, try MaxJet.

Benjamin

you would think so wouldn't you [:I]
#86597 by stephen
03 Dec 2005, 16:30
The time the tickets are released i was told by VS is midnight LA time. so you can nab the tickets breakfast time here.[|:)]
#86598 by Scrooge
03 Dec 2005, 16:40
thats what im planning to do,also going to have a small word with them regarding booking the outboaund and holding the inbound..heck I may even offer money [:0][n] and go with an L then up grade from that as some kind of sick inticement to VS [:o)]
Virgin Atlantic