For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#944428 by JamesH
14 Jun 2018, 22:47
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is using the curve card? https://www.imaginecurve.com/ . This a debit card that combines multiple card accounts into one using its slick app.

People on flyertalk (and a few other well known mileage sites) have been suggesting that you can use it for a nifty double points trick. As this work as a debit card even when your credit card is selected, you could essentially select one credit card to pay off another. E.g you could use your Virgin Mastercard to pay off your Amex, thus gaining more miles through the Mastercard.

Interested to hear your thoughts.

(I've just signed up for one to test out the card. If you do want to try it out and use the code FEMAW, we both get a free £5 credit on the card)
#944457 by chumba
15 Jun 2018, 14:05
I’ve got the curve card, and have it last need to my VS MBNA, I’ve only used it a couple of,times to see how,it,works.

I’ve not used it to pay off another card though, will be interested to see if that works with no fees. Have just got my new VS Croat card so would like to transfer the balance to it from another card with no fees but also to,take,advantage of the extra miles (witho actually spending on it) by using the curve card.

Can you post the details of the FT thread please?
#944459 by JamesH
15 Jun 2018, 14:34
chumba wrote:I’ve got the curve card, and have it last need to my VS MBNA, I’ve only used it a couple of,times to see how,it,works.

I’ve not used it to pay off another card though, will be interested to see if that works with no fees. Have just got my new VS Croat card so would like to transfer the balance to it from another card with no fees but also to,take,advantage of the extra miles (witho actually spending on it) by using the curve card.

Can you post the details of the FT thread please?

Apologies, I can't seem to find it. However here is another one I recently read here http://www.godsavethepoints.com/2018/05 ... rs-points/ ?