Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#351701 by mdvipond
08 May 2006, 16:07
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
Originally posted by ChuckC
Time flies so fast that I fully expect the next pictures of Jr. will be for her college graduation, or, heaven forbid, first boyfriend!

Graduation, perhaps. Boyfriend? Well, I may let her start dating in twenty years or so, so don't hold your breath...
Originally posted by fozzyo
Seems like the J menu is finally getting back on track, also sounds like they are actaully starting to offer things that can be reheated properly!

I think that's a really big factor. If you look at the menus, most of the items are 'wet' - for want of a better word - cottage pie, curry, banger and mash, beef casseroles etc. They seem to stand the reheating more so than, say, salmon and hake.
#351714 by Scorpio
08 May 2006, 17:18
Great pics! loved the wee one in her suite (she will or may demand when she is in her teens to fly upper all the way!)

thanks for info about Hilton!
#351727 by JAT74L
08 May 2006, 18:36
Yes indeed. What a lovely wee girl! I think that makes three V-F toddlers so far with baby JAT74L (who now qualifies for her own seat), baby iforres1 and of course our debutante baby mdvipond!

Regards

John