Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#244980 by mole
09 Sep 2006, 14:59
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
Checked in online the day before no problems first time i haved used OLCI[:)] arrived at airport proceeded to check-in desk still going great, (it was at this point my wife of 14hrs realised where we were going on our honeymoon[:X])[:D]. bearing in mind the extra security at the airport couldn't find much fault with anything, flight was two hours late leaving but we spent our time in the departure lounge people watching (where do they all come from? where do they all go? who are they? he shouldn't wear black socks with white shorts and sandals[V])Boarded the plane shown to seats (74a & 74c) given drink, settled in for flight. cabin crew kept coming round with drinks, (gotta slow down here ill be asleep soon[:$] took off from the rainy airport with a big smile on our faces[:D]checked out what films were on reclined seat and settled in, soon the food was brought to us (chicken) got a nap and before long we were in bridgetown, overall great flight great service (shame i couldn't say the same about the return flight)[:D][^][y]
#373118 by pjh
09 Sep 2006, 15:26
Originally posted by mole
Checked in online the day before no problems first time i haved used OLCI[:)] arrived at airport proceeded to check-in desk still going great, (it was at this point my wife of 14hrs realised where we were going on our honeymoon[:X])[:D].

I presume at this point she didn't utter something along the lines of 'Oh, I so wanted to go to Morecambe'...

Originally posted by mole
we spent our time in the departure lounge people watching (where do they all come from? where do they all go? who are they? he shouldn't wear black socks with white shorts and sandals[V])

Usually I'm thinking watching for hyerpactive toddlers and silently praying 'please, not near me....'

Paul