This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#779232 by CHill710
20 May 2011, 18:47
Attempting to stuff my bags full of all the stuff I have purchased on my holiday without going over the weight limit. (usually a few re-packs of the families bags, especially traviling with my mum and sister who take anything that is not bolted down!)
#779235 by tontybear
20 May 2011, 19:34
Tinkerbelle wrote:
HWVlover wrote:And now I've got to try and construct a TR which matches the outbound. No pressure then :0

Good luck! :)

And given the cocktail consumption I think a few brain cells have been lost which will make the task even harder
#779237 by Fordie
20 May 2011, 20:46
I really hate the fact you know you have one day left on holiday!!! Then it's back to reality haha then after the dream shatters it's back to back breaking manual labour work for me!!!

I do try to book another holiday after I get back haha but it's sooo much money nowadays to travel upper class!
#779246 by sunsational
20 May 2011, 21:09
I don't have to worry about the washing as I normally have it all done, ready to put away as soon as we get back home. (Barring the change of undies and clothes that are changed to travel in to the airport on the last day)

The bit I do hate is everyone wanting to dive in my cases (and wreck the neat packing) v( to see what I have brought back for them, especially if I cant' have a mug of coffee first, quickly followed by "What you cooking for dinner tonight mum?" when it's still only 11.00am. :0 :0 Best bit; getting a hug from them all. :P

Kaz
#779259 by MrT
20 May 2011, 21:31
JCBR wrote:Here's a tip for dealing with the dirty laundry - send it to the hotel laundry the night before you leave then it is all clean when you get home !

Or even better, fingers crossed for the airline to lose your luggage so you can buy all new clothes. :)
#779260 by honey lamb
20 May 2011, 21:36
I hate the unpacking too. It's not so much what goes straight into the washing machine - that bit is easy. It's putting away all the other stuff, finding new places to put things you have bought and organising the pressies for all those outside the family. Sometimes it takes an age to distribute the various largesse.
#779328 by Tinkerbelle
21 May 2011, 16:39
honey lamb wrote:I hate the unpacking too. It's not so much what goes straight into the washing machine - that bit is easy. It's putting away all the other stuff, finding new places to put things you have bought and organising the pressies for all those outside the family. Sometimes it takes an age to distribute the various largesse.

Do what I do - don't buy presents. :o) :o)
Virgin Atlantic