A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#843837 by Blacky1
14 Apr 2013, 20:17
Tinuks
I would have thought that now Chelsea are out of the cup it would be a great excuse to venture in to town because you won't have to bump into any of their moronic fans
Blacky
Ps I'm a spurs fan
#843838 by waatp
14 Apr 2013, 20:30
Blacky1 wrote:Tinuks
I would have thought that now Chelsea are out of the cup it would be a great excuse to venture in to town because you won't have to bump into any of their moronic fans
Blacky
Ps I'm a spurs fan

As a moronic fan, I can say that at least we have another cup to try out for.

Would love to come along for a drink if I can. If only to wear my Chelsea shirt and sit next to Blacky ): :o)
#843843 by waatp
14 Apr 2013, 21:12
That'd be the one B! To be honest, ANY silverware this year would be good but as long as the Interim Manager leaves, that would make my season!

KTBFFH

Would be good to meet everyone too. Met ScubaRoo on a flight last year - really nice to meet fellow flyers.
#843848 by waatp
14 Apr 2013, 21:34
Far, far, far from it! I just feel bad for hijacking Sealink's thread to talk footie! Rafa has been in the only thing in my Chelsea history that has made me not want to renew my season ticket this year! Hopefully he will be gone and we'll get Jose back!

End of May is my birthday so might be cool to join the folks for a drink or two if the others don't mind me coming along!
#843854 by Tinuks
15 Apr 2013, 06:42
waatp wrote:Far, far, far from it! I just feel bad for hijacking Sealink's thread to talk footie! Rafa has been in the only thing in my Chelsea history that has made me not want to renew my season ticket this year! Hopefully he will be gone and we'll get Jose back!

End of May is my birthday so might be cool to join the folks for a drink or two if the others don't mind me coming along!

I agree with you on Rafa waatp. Maybe I'll also come over in my moronic Chealsea shirt and we could sandwich Blacky. That should make his day.

And Blacky, it won't be so bad, my dad was a Spurs fan and his two children are Arsenal and Chelsea fans and he was forced to live with us.

I'm really looking forward to my first social, so I'll defo find another reason (that may sound credible to the husband)to come over
Virgin Atlantic