This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#960622 by mitchja
25 Dec 2022, 19:20
Just getting things ready for my VS flight in a few days and since last time I flew in October; VS have now incorporated the US Attestation and US contact tracing forms into FlyReady.

Previously these were all separate. Now it's all included in FlyReady.

The FlyReady link appeared in my online booking (website only, not the app) 8 days before my departure date. It now contains 3 sections

1) Health Documents
2) Government Forms (US Attestation + US Contact Tracing forms)
3) Passport

It let me upload my COVID vaccination passes and enter my passport details at T-8 days. Government forms can only be entered at the T-3 days point (which is today for me).

I also got the VS Pre-select meal email as well today. Only the 3 chicken pie/salmon/veg korma standard Upper Class meal options for MAN>ATL again.
#960625 by loonyball
27 Dec 2022, 23:02
i too have the notification on my booking, if its not a dumb question, is attestation mandatory ? and what exactly IS attestation ? i have uploaded my covid pass and passport info already, i travel on the 15th jan and as its my first (and eagerly awaited) first trip back to the u.s since the pandemic and thus all new to me.
#960627 by mitchja
27 Dec 2022, 23:18
Yes, attestation is mandatory. It’s basically a digitally signed declaration to say that you are not telling lies about being vaccinated against COVID-19.

Here’s the text from the manual attestation form:

PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR NONCITIZEN NONIMMIGRANTS PASSENGER DISCLOSURE AND ATTESTATION TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The information provided below must be accurate and complete to the best of the individual’s knowledge. Under United States federal law, the applicable portion of the attestation must be completed for each passenger ages 2 years or older and the attestation must be provided to the airline or aircraft operator prior to boarding a flight to the United States from a foreign country. Failure to complete and present the applicable portion of the attestation, or submitting false or misleading information, could result in delay of travel, denial of boarding, or denial of boarding on future travel, or put the passenger or other individuals at risk of harm, including serious bodily injury or death. Any passenger who fails to comply with these requirements may be subject to criminal penalties. Willfully providing false or misleading information may lead to criminal fines and imprisonment under, among other provisions, 18 U.S.C. § 1001. Providing this information can help protect you, your friends and family, your communities, and the United States. CDC appreciates your cooperation.
Virgin Atlantic