This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#960636 by EstelleB
30 Dec 2022, 14:57
I was wondering if any of the experts on here could tell me if there is a regular calendar of when VA change / review route schedules for the Summer? Also (because it is linked to my issue) if and when BA may change domestic schedules for the Summer (LHR - MAN route)?

We were told a couple of weeks ago that both the outbound and inbound times for our flights in July had changed (VS0107 and VS0108) and both are annoying, but I really can't go through any more aggravation in moving our flights again!

The outbound will now mean getting to our resort at night rather than late afternoon, which is irritating, but it is the inbound which is the most annoying. We were going to book flights back up from LHR to MAN with BA leaving at 14.05, but our VA flight is now not due in until 12.15 and I'm pretty sure that this connection would be too tight when collecting & rechecking bags and changing terminals? The next flight doesn't go until 18.30 and we're not hanging around in the airport until then so will probably now need to book a car service.

My key question is whether it is likely that VA moves the flight times again - I tracked back through old bookings and we did have a couple of changes in Feb for Summer flights, so is this likely? Just don't want to firm anything up only to find that everything changes again! Cheers