This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#960796 by ashs350K
06 Feb 2023, 22:19
Hope someone here can help make sense of this for me. Last year in august I achieved silver (300 points) on the outward leg to New York. This was on 2nd Aug. On return leg I got 100 tier points which I presume would count towards my Gold/Silver Renewal. However my total showed zero and when I raised this with flying club customer service they were typically very unhelpful and used “system upgrade” excuse. I then earns another 200 tier points in December which would total 300 points and as such should have should’ve achieved silver renewal.

I spoke to virgin FC today and yet again I was put through to someone who was definitely in a rush to clock off as it was 5:25PM and they just said everything is fine and you now need 200 more tier points to retain silver. Which I am not sure is correct but before I chase this further I thought I should sense check this with the usually helpful forum members here.

Any thoughts are welcomed