This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#960965 by narikin
22 Feb 2023, 20:54
Am soon flying Delta NYC to Geneva, but wanted to see if am allowed to use the JFK VS lounge as an Au holder?

I believe I can when flying to London - but can I when on Delta to another transatlantic European destination?

(sadly just Delta Economy+ - the sponsor wouldn't pony up for Biz!)
#960968 by narikin
22 Feb 2023, 21:51
Thanks James,

Yes its a bit of a mess, and I'm unable to find a clear answer online. Lots about Heathrow, but little about VS's US lounges.
Pretty confident heading to LHR on a Delta code-share I could do it, but to another Eu country?

Good I can use the Delta ones as an Au even in Economy (right?) but... I know which lounge I'd far rather be in - given the choice is between a plastic wrapped apple or a full meal?!
#960969 by mitchja
22 Feb 2023, 23:54
Yes, nothing has changed for VS AU's being still able to access DL lounges regardless of cabin flown in when flying DL. Details can be found here.

Also worth remembering that an AmEx Platinum charge/credit card also gets you into any DL lounge as well (if you have one) when flying DL in any cabin; nothing has changed for this either after the recent DL Sky Club entry updates.

The JFK T4 Delta Sky Club isn't too bad in all honesty (apart from the queues to get in). It has showers and an outdoor Sky Deck; it's better than any of the ATL Sky Clubs IMHO.
Virgin Atlantic