This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961001 by carter
27 Feb 2023, 10:56
Hello,

We are due to travel in April LHR-MCO, out PE and back in Upper booked for 4 on 2 companion tickets.

Received a text and email over the weekend to say change of schedule to one of our forthcoming flights. Quick check and was 10 minutes earlier on our inbound flight from Orlando to Heathrow, so no problem. This morning decided to check our seat selection, like many do this on least a weekly basis as flights get near and anticiaption grows over travelling.

Seems the seat plan is a smaller configuration Upper and only 16 seats. My wife and daughter are unable to select seats with the cabin showing as full. I called VA and was told no one can select seats, but then pointed out my son and I were allocated on our booking reference to which the adviser didn't have a response except to say some seats will be blocked out. Recall when looked last week over half the cabin was appeared to be booked and limited options on free seats.

Anything we should be worried about or come the flight all will be fine?? Is there a chance 2 of our seats have been bumped out of Upper and if so what compensation can we get from VA??