This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961109 by dmc
11 Mar 2023, 14:42
Planning a trip on Singapore Airlines LHR > SIN > MEL, and wondered if anyone knows whether Flying Club Gold members should have SilverKris/KrisFlyer lounge access when travelling Economy/Premium on Singapore Airlines, and if so, does that allow a guest travelling on the same flight as well?

I tried to confirm with FC Gold helpline but they told me I wouldn't have access at all unless it was a VS codeshare, which doesn't seem right. It's listed here as a benefit under "Gold partner airline benefits", but doesn't say anything about guests:

https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/pk/e ... ers11.html
#961613 by dmc
24 May 2023, 22:43
Answering my own question having just started this trip, for anyone searching in future..

Flying Club Gold members have access to the Business Class section of the SilverKris lounge at LHR T2, and the KrisFlyer Gold lounge at Changi (Singapore). However there are no guests allowed at either of these, just the qualifying Flying Club member alone.

At LHR, Gold members along with anyone travelling on the same PNR can check in at the Business Class check in desks.