This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961617 by ColOrd
25 May 2023, 22:22
In what has been quietly released on Virgin Red, Virgin Voyages are offering an incredible 7 night cruise for two from either Barcelona or Athens in a Sea Terrace cabin for only 80k of points!

This is an incredible value for points, but it’s only during June and July. There are no additional taxes or fees to pay! Last year these were offered from 90k up to 135k in various stages.

For a look at my latest Virgin Voyages adventure which included flying to JFK and crossing the Atlantic on Valiant Lady, see the story below. Any VV questions just ask!

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h ... BiNWFlZA==
#961618 by CommanderB
26 May 2023, 11:39
ColOrd wrote:In what has been quietly released on Virgin Red, Virgin Voyages are offering an incredible 7 night cruise for two from either Barcelona or Athens in a Sea Terrace cabin for only 80k of points!

This is an incredible value for points, but it’s only during June and July. There are no additional taxes or fees to pay! Last year these were offered from 90k up to 135k in various stages.

For a look at my latest Virgin Voyages adventure which included flying to JFK and crossing the Atlantic on Valiant Lady, see the story below. Any VV questions just ask!

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h ... BiNWFlZA==

Thanks for sharing ColOrd.

Can the redemptions be gifted in the same way I can book a reward flight using my points for someone else?
#961621 by ColOrd
26 May 2023, 14:12
Yes, name changes are free with Virgin Voyages up to 48 hours in advance of the sailing.

Do note, that as a "free" cruise, these Voyages are not eligible for Deep Blue Extras, the normal rewards you get for being VS AU when matched to Virgin Voyages Sailing Club.

I do book a lot of clients on Virgin Voyages personally, so if anyone would like any further information or quotes, please feel free to drop me a line always happy to help out fellow V-Flyers!
#962045 by flowerpot flo
24 Jul 2023, 13:40
Hi ColOrd,

We used our points for a Med cruise last year. Absolutely loved it, such fantastic value. I can't for the life of me remember, though, if the Caribbean cruises were also available to book with points at any time? I'm hoping you may have a far better memory than this old lady please ...?
Hoping they might have something out of Miami in Jan next year for points - or am I wishing for the moon?!
#962050 by ColOrd
26 Jul 2023, 03:20
Last year they were, at 120k for 4 nights and 130k for 5 nights if memory served, although haven’t been offered since as generally sales out of Miami have been much stronger than those on the Med.

I’d be surprised if they offered redemptions again out of Miami personally.

(Happy to have a look through at best pricing for
you if you wanna look at revenue fares)
Virgin Atlantic