This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961726 by Treelo
09 Jun 2023, 14:08
The present Mrs Treelo gets nauseous if she lies flat in UC. First World problem I know and the easy solution is to fly Premium or Economy, but we like the extra ‘luxuries’ in UC. The problem has been alleviated somewhat since VS started using the Airbus 350 on the MAN-MCO route (our preferred travel itinerary) where the seats can be reclined towards a ‘nearly flat’ position. However, if we book our preferred dates for next Spring, it looks like the aircraft may be an Airbus 330. Yes, I know this can change (and frequently does) but my question is: does the 330 have the same sort of multi-position recline as the 350 or are your options just recline or fully flat? Apologies for the rambling post. :D
#961727 by matt.hibb
09 Jun 2023, 14:33
The A330-300 is essentially the same seat as the 787, offering very limited recline as well as fully flat when flipped over. Doesn't sound like it will suit your requirements I'm afraid.
#961728 by Treelo
09 Jun 2023, 14:52
matt.hibb wrote:The A330-300 is essentially the same seat as the 787, offering very limited recline as well as fully flat when flipped over. Doesn't sound like it will suit your requirements I'm afraid.

Thought that might be the case :-( . Now, am I brave/foolish/unwise enough to book UC for me and PE for Mrs T?