This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963383 by Rainbowpantsjay
21 Feb 2024, 11:21
Did anyone else get an email this morning inviting them to sign up for VAs new Travel Talk community?
I tried to sign up but it says that spaces are now full within 15 minutes of receiving the email.

Curious to find out what they are asking in the surveys.
#963385 by David1946
21 Feb 2024, 12:08
My wife and I both received the email this morning but haven't tried to join. Think we will await development.
#963387 by mitchja
21 Feb 2024, 13:30
VS (and V Hols) do seem to keep trying these type of things, but they never seem to last long.

These sort of things never achieve much anyway as these type of sites just end up being full of people complaining about something that happened on their journey and so it becomes just another venting channel. The people running these things are not customer service and are usually either based in marketing departments or even external companies so actually have very little knowledge of the company anyway.

What VS should be doing is talking to their frequent flyers what they would actually like to see in terms of service and cabins etc.
#963389 by Louie84x
21 Feb 2024, 16:45
I had an email this morning but had already signed up a couple of weeks ago. Got an invite after completing post flight survey. Couple of surveys around comfort on board and invites to post your favourite travel memories etc. can’t remember the other ones!! Had a £15 Amazon voucher, but not really sure what for. Some of the post requests say top 10/20 answers will get a gift card etc