This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961825 by Marmite1981
23 Jun 2023, 15:34
I am currently booked PE on my return trip to the UK in September so around a month ago I put an upgrade bid in for UC for £580, with the lowest at £500… I logged in today as thought I would increase it but now it’s saying no upgrade bid is available, and all the remaining seats in UC are blocked out….doesn’t anyone have any idea what could have happened? Should I give VS a call ?
Thanks in advance
#961861 by AlsirAl
30 Jun 2023, 07:38
If you do a dummy booking it’s only showing 9 available seats, not to say they haven’t been sold and just not allocated though
#961867 by Peds8045
30 Jun 2023, 14:11
This happened to us on a recent trip to NYC. Even though it stated that we could no longer bid for an upgrade the system knew that we already had. A couple of days before our expected PE flight £500 came out my credit card and i was informed that i had been successful in my bid. Make sure that your payment details are in the VA system because if they cant withdraw it then you dont get the upgrade AND they wont contact you to get the payment.
Virgin Atlantic