This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961829 by David
23 Jun 2023, 22:29
Just a heads up for anyone collecting an incoming passenger from MCO

The last few days have been an absolute nightmare. Every single terminal car park is closed being full to bursting.

After going round and round I managed to find the “ cell phone lot “ which is right next to the new 7 eleven fuel station when you come in via the south exit.

Here’s hoping they switch there phones on and get a message to try and get to curbside arrivals :-D or it could be a long night

David
#961830 by Murraymint
24 Jun 2023, 09:35
Yes, I think this is an ongoing issue now at MCO. I’ve picked up family in January and again in April and both times the car parks have been full. Locals have told me that during the pandemic thousands of people from New York and other cities came to Florida where they worked from home and they just never went back. Now a lot of them fly back and forth when they need to, hence, full car parks. Also explains the I4 being a car park at several points and the explosion in house building.
The cell lot is good for waiting. Family texted me when they were outside and it took 2 minutes to drive round and pick them up.