This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962668 by Snora
25 Oct 2023, 16:24
My other half has not been awarded his Voucher which was due in May. Over £28k spent and verified by VirginMoney who said they would contact Flying club. Nothing happened. Repeated the whole process a few weeks later - many apologies, blaming Flying Club, still nothing.
Is there another route to solving this issue please? This is the first time it has happened over about 8 years of everything happening smoothly. >-( Thanks.
#962672 by Snora
26 Oct 2023, 09:46
Martin5192 wrote:I have had the same issue for the last 2 years in having to chase up my reward vouchers. It’s Virgin Money where the problem lies so it’s them you have to deal with. It did get solved but it’s frustrating having to do all the chasing.

Thanks for replying. We'll try again with Virgin Money.
#962686 by DRob
27 Oct 2023, 14:05
I have been going back and forth between Virgin Money and Flying club since June. I have not received my voucher for April 2022 - April. 2023 even though the supplied voucher award date's statement from Virgin Money clearly shows no voucher issued for that year, they continue to tell me I received a voucher 6 months early in September 2021!I have given up, Virgin Money are clueless and Flying club just fob you off back to Virgin Money.
Virgin Atlantic