This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963541 by mike888
11 Mar 2024, 22:21
Hi !

We are thinking of booking a flight in 2025 to go (and back) from London to Orlando with Virgin Atlantic. I have a question about IFE; what languages are offered ? In fact, we speak French (Belgium); VOSTFR would suit us very well!

Thanks for your help !
#963807 by mike888
Yesterday, 13:14
I come back to you with another question about our LHR-MCO flight.
In fact, Disney deals for a 2025 stay in Orlando are coming out this Thursday, April 18 (and I also see that the Virgin Atlantic site proposes joint Flight+Hotel+Tickets offers ! But I'm not interested in that).
We are thinking of leaving at the beginning of May 2025. As you know, you cannot book a flight more than 11 months in advance; so it is difficult to plan an organization until the sale is open... And on the other hand, I can't wait too long (june 2024) before booking the Disney stay.
In May 2024, this flight takes off at 9:20 a.m. (which we really like); so I imagined that it would be the same in May 2025. But according to this joint offer from Virgin Atlantic (see above), I see that the departure time for this flight, in May 2025, is at 11:00 a.m. (a less interesting time for us).
Hence my question: is it normal to have a schedule change from one year to the next? Are we sure that this will be the final schedule?
THANKS for your help !