This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963756 by chatty123
14 Apr 2024, 10:28
Hello everyone , hoping someone can answer my little query.
I’m due to return home next week from Tampa to Manchester via Atlanta in UC. First delta then virgin
So my question is on lounge access which I’m presuming us include in my ticket. Do I get lounge access at both Tampa and Atlanta or just Atlanta for the virgin flight . And if When I check in at Tampa with delta will my boarding pass show something to present at the lounge .
First time in uc so not sure of the procedure
I’m travelling alone so a bit wary of where to go especially in the busy Atlanta
Thankyou all
#963757 by mitchja
14 Apr 2024, 10:41
As long as it's all on one booking and both the domestic DL and international VS flights are on the same day; yes you will get access to the DL lounge at TPA and ATL.

When you check-in, DL should also tag your bags all the way to MAN and you wont need to collect your checked baggage at ATL. Check-in wont provide anything other than your boarding passes. Do ask for paper versions as they are easier for lounge access.

If you don't already have it, get the DL app as that has a really good checked baggage tracking system on it were you can track your checked bags. You can see where you bag is and when it gets loaded onto each aircraft.

When you reach the DL lounge, you will need to show them both boarding passes. See a member of staff as the SkyClub self-service scanning entry system wont work - it never does for VS boarding passes.