This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963795 by narikin
Yesterday, 17:58
Which one do people prefer?

I have enjoyed the 350-900 and -1000, but been reading good things about the 330-Neo being some folks preferred option. Quieter? Better air quality?

Guess if Economy, seating may affect this: A350's are 3-4-3, whereas Neo is 2-4-2. Which is preferable depends on your party size.

UC - any meaningful differences?
#963796 by mitchja
Yesterday, 18:34
For Upper Class - the A330-900neo wins every time for me as that seat is leaps and bounds above the A350 Upper Class seat.

The only thing missing on the A339 are the outside cameras. Love watching those on the A350’s.

I find the A350 seat very uncomfortable when in bed mode as it never feels completely flat to me.
#963802 by territt
Today, 09:56
I have to disagree with James on this, I much prefer the A350, I find the "Suite" on the A350 just feels more open and with more space.

The neo being a smaller plane feels like they are cramming in too much.

I do like the fully closing doors on the neo and the fridge in the Loft. (If only they would police who is allowed to us it, I always find it filled with people from PE)