This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#411 by RichardMannion
10 Mar 2004, 23:11
http://www.iflyvirginatlantic.com/main128.htm

LIMOUSINE ELIGIBILITY CHANGES

We've listened to your suggestions and to make life easier for you, all Upper Class bookings made after 1 April 2004 in J and D booking classes will be entitled to our limo service (bookings made in Z and G will not qualify). On both your outbound and return flight, our complimentary* chauffeur driven car service will collect you from work or home, so you can sit back and relax all the way to the airport. We'll also meet your flight at the other end and take you to your hotel or office.

*Restrictions may apply. Not available in Nigeria.

Best be changing the fare class descriptions - again....

Thanks,
Richard
#26606 by jaguarpig
11 Mar 2004, 10:40
Do we know the radius of the service in the UK it seemed to just about get to us in Notts before 911 then went south again.
#26609 by BlackCat
11 Mar 2004, 13:13
This is good news for people flying discounted tickets on business (e.g. the DAP7 fare). However, as jaguarpig says, the radius is the other half of the equation...

BC
#26653 by jaguarpig
12 Mar 2004, 16:30
Hello Freeway, That was the case before 911 but I was thought it had gone back to london and home counties for radius of service. I have also flow on D class tickets in the last 12 months and not been eligible for the limo.I didnt know there was more than 1 D ticket.
#26658 by mitchja
12 Mar 2004, 17:31
Does Virgin still offer a free flight connection on an UC J ticket if you live much further afield in the UK [?]

I know they used to.
#26662 by mitchja
12 Mar 2004, 17:44
I always fly down from MAN - never managed to book a through-ticket direct from MAN via LHR in any VS class yet. Usually fly BMI to get the FC miles.
#26670 by The_Banking_Scot
12 Mar 2004, 20:00
Hi,

My EDI-LHR-SFO-LHR-EDI ( overnight at LHR on the outbound) Z clas ticket was tickeded together. It worked out at £100 more than the individual LHR-SFO rtn flight. However the EDI-LHR flights are in bmi C class which if booked separately would have been £ 300 so I saved £200 ( or since the restictive Y for those flights were £100 - 2 free upgrades to buisness including miles & tier points on bmi) :)

Regards

TBS
Virgin Atlantic