This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#496 by vsdan
19 Mar 2004, 19:22
I've heard that Virgin will, as soon as possible, allow the partion between the Upper Class Suites to optionally, be removed, so that couples and groups can sit together without the partition. How do you think the partion will be removed, and put back on again? Electonically? Does anyone have info? Thanks very much.:)

Daniel
#27136 by vsdan
19 Mar 2004, 20:08
Thanks TJ for the link to that thread! It looks like they are making quite a few improvements to the Upper Class Suites.

Thanks very much.
#27140 by TJ
19 Mar 2004, 20:36
That's ok Dan :) Glad to be of help!

Not only are VS proving that they listen to the people that matter, their passengers, but they are again to push the boundaries of the business/first class market yet further!

:)
#27151 by vsdan
19 Mar 2004, 23:48
Yes. I am so happy that now, not only do they have the innovative products exclusive to Virgin, like the bar, in-flight massages (on most flights) and the fun service, which beat all other airlines, but now they beat all other airlines for the business seat/beds, and they even beat most airlines first class seat/beds. I have only flown VS twice, in Economy, but from reports, and my perception, Virgin seem the best! The J2000 seats and cabin looked modern and stylish and comfortable, but the seats were a negative drawback. Can't wait 'till they are across the fleet, so that nomatter what, you will get the Suites, and, because they are getting rid of Arcadia and Nova on 747-400s and A340-600s, Odyssey or V:PORT entertainment!
Virgin Atlantic