For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#31878 by TJ
18 May 2004, 14:54
I'm pretty certain that Centurion gets you into all the Clubhouses?
#31879 by Nottingham Nick
18 May 2004, 14:55
Hello ov08

The answer to this is yes. I believe it is only the cardholder and the cardholder must be flying VS that day. It may allow a guest access, I can't remember if the guest has to be a supp card holder or not.

If you do a search in the forums for 'Amex' and 'Clubhouse', this topic has come up many, many times in the past. I ams ure you will find everything you need to know.

Nick
#31883 by Pete
18 May 2004, 15:30
Yup, Centurion gets you into VS Clubhouses, although it's the cardholder only; no guests. Of course, if you have a supplementary cardholder that has the Centurion card too (as opposed to the Platinums and Golds you can attach to your account), they are also a Centurion cardholder so have access too.

Pix
#31937 by Bazz
19 May 2004, 15:00
Centurion gets you into all VA Clubhouses, as has been said, it is the primary (black) cardholder and the supplementary (black) cardholder only and you must be flying on a VS ticket on the day of travel, although I have been allowed in when on a CO codeshare on VS metal. As with FC Gold, you class of travel is of no consequence to your admission.
#32160 by RichardMannion
22 May 2004, 21:35
Just to add - it is the Virgin Clubhouses only. It is not for the shared lounges - that siad most of the shared lounges are covered via the Priority Pass scheme anyway.

VS Gold's can use the clubhouses and the shared lounges.

Thanks,
Richard
Virgin Atlantic