For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#947454 by ColOrd
09 Dec 2018, 17:58
Hi Guys

I have a group of 6 of us going to Vegas in the following config:

1 x Upper (Me)
1x Premium
4 x Economy (Light...although its doesnt make any difference to this discussion)

Out of the 4 in Y, 1 has done Upper and the CH before, 1 is doing the full LHR experience with me in March, and one doesn't care. So for the one that does, I am treating her and guesting her in to the CH.

The one in Premium, I am paying for CH access for so that in theory if everything goes okay gets three of us sorted.

I'm looking at getting either Number 1 or NO1 Clubroom access for the others and just wondered how people felt about the difference between the two and is it worth the difference? The website seems quite confusing about if Champagne is included, one of the menus gives the impression that Castleneu is, but that the others are charged extra, but its a bit confusing.
#947457 by mdhayes
10 Dec 2018, 11:06
I have used Clubrooms a lot and I have booked them again for our ski trip but it has recently changed (and it is pretty confusing) but my understanding is that you know have to add on champagne if you want it but they have enhanced the champagne to Veuve and Moet. I only do clubrooms as I have priority pass and as such give me £15 off, so it is £25 per person. I do prefer the service and peace/quiet of Clubrooms. I find No1 like a zoo and generally not worth it.