For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#947842 by gilly
02 Jan 2019, 11:34
Flying F in a few weeks and I have booked our cars to/from T3. We will likely have 3 large bags with us but the website says max of 2. Is there any likelihood that they can send something larger, or must we really book 2 cars each way? I messaged Emirates who said they can request a larger car but no guarantees.....
#947850 by pjh
02 Jan 2019, 15:59
gilly wrote:Flying F in a few weeks and I have booked our cars to/from T3. We will likely have 3 large bags with us but the website says max of 2. Is there any likelihood that they can send something larger, or must we really book 2 cars each way? I messaged Emirates who said they can request a larger car but no guarantees.....

A couple of years ago we combined 4 potential cars (ie 1 per ticket) into 1 Mercedes people carrier, but

(1) it was our travel agent that sorted it for us,
(2) that was ex LGW and I think they use different companies across LGW and LHR
#947856 by hazban
02 Jan 2019, 19:45
You should not have any problems, I travel solo and with only one bag, almost always get a large limo or estate.
Give Emirates a ring they have always changed pick up times etc without problem. They always have contacted me the day before to confirm arrangements and you could always remind them of your concerns.
I’m sure you will enjoy your experience (off to KUL on 10th Jan and can’t wait :cool: )
#947865 by gilly
03 Jan 2019, 08:25
Great thank you.

Enjoy KL, we were there in November as our son works just outside in Cyberjaya. Have a great time.