Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#239650 by jamie
02 Jan 2006, 21:23
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
Checked in early at UC check-in for our flight to NY. Spent a good few hours (4 actually) in and out of the new CH. Had a facial and spray tan which was great and one of my companions had a haircut which they thought was excellent.

1st time on the 343 suite. It is cozy but not as small as i thought it would be having travelled on the 346/747's.
Boarded a bit late but nothing to moad about. Basically, plane was really full except the B secion which was empty. We had seats 1,2,3 & 4 K which were great.

Service was brill and could not fault anything. Nice long flight of 8hours 5 mins (Don't mind if i am in the suite)

Only thing i noticed was the IFM did not speakm to any pax, infact I saw her once when she helped with the wine during dinner and that was it. The crew were pleased she was out the way so probably best we didn't meet her.

All in all a great flight. It really does makem a difference when you have a good crew. Unfortunately we had too much wine to even remeber their names! Will do a seperate TR when i return later in Jan.