Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#760896 by malons01
28 Nov 2010, 13:39
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
Great check in. No queues at BGI and was able to change my seat to 78k which was again superb. Being in the bubble is superb and even though its still economy up there, you share the upper class cabin crew who are very attentive. Its also just a 3 x 3 seating configuration and every window seat has a wide shelf at the side so it feels much more spacious. Legroom was reasonable and the in flight entertainment was good, although the seatback TV's really need upgrading now as the picture quality is pretty poor. Although we took off about 20 mins later than scheduled, we still arrived on 40 mins early as the flight time was nice and short. Food was good and the crew even gave me a second hot meal as they had one going spare. Was surprised to get a hot bacon roll for breakfast which was well received. It was one of the best take off and landings I have ever experience. So smooth. Top marks Virgin, will fly you again soon.