Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#945599 by Edward T
15 Aug 2018, 14:34
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
Quick review of outbound flight

Check in was very busy but the lady doing upper class was delightful and very friendly asking us about our trip. Made it through security quickly and up to the Escape Lounge. The lounge was fine but got quite busy. The food was average but gave somewhere quiet to sit before boarding.

Boarding was through a remote stand but was pretty smooth.

Cabin: yes a bit tired but the seats were fine for a day flight and reclining and watching movies. When having a nap in bed mode they felt a bit claustrophobic and I am slim and 1.78m (I wouldn’t want to have been taller)

We were in the love seats which were good for families - would be terrible if not as you are very close.

Crew were just excellent. Served the food together in the love seats which made a great experience. I had the crab cakes, chicken and hot pudding - all delicious. Very attentive through the flight offering drinks. Very friendly and made a superb experience.

Flying back from LAS so loo’ing forwards to the proper UC seating experience.

Small note the headphone sockets for a number of people didn’t work properly and needed to use our own 5mm headphones with adaptor provided by crew.