This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#164763 by Jon B
23 Mar 2007, 21:38
Originally posted by Scrooge
It has just dawned on me that I am listening to Justin Timberlake......and digging it [:0]

That's it, time to end it all now or the next stage is liking 'Steps and S Club 7' [:$]

A leap from the top of the tower should do it and your credibility may still be intact [y]

Jon B
#164767 by mcmbenjamin
23 Mar 2007, 22:10
It has just dawned on me that I am listening to Justin Timberlake......and digging it [:0]

What comes around...
#164768 by Scrooge
23 Mar 2007, 22:10
Originally posted by Jon B

That's it, time to end it all now or the next stage is liking 'Steps and S Club 7' [:$]

Jon B

I don't think I could ever be that drunk.

A leap from the top of the tower should do it and your credibility may still be intact [y]

Jon B

Funny I do know aplace that may fit the bill for the big jump.

I have credibility [?]...how long you been a member here LMAO

I have never been a fan of boy/girl bands type thing, I have always been a metal guy, but I don't know why but this damn song (what goes around) is just hitting the right spot with me [?]
#164769 by Scrooge
23 Mar 2007, 22:13
Originally posted by mcmbenjamin

What comes around...

See I am not the only one [:0]...of course the pimp daddy looks like a member of one of the boy bands...I look like one of the dad's that gets dragged by his 10 year old daughter to the concert.
#164770 by FamilyMan
23 Mar 2007, 22:24
...next stage is liking 'Steps and S Club 7' [:$]

What's wrong with S Club 7[?]

Phil FM
#164772 by Scrooge
23 Mar 2007, 22:31
Originally posted by FamilyMan
...next stage is liking 'Steps and S Club 7' [:$]

What's wrong with S Club 7[?]

Phil FM

[:#]
#164801 by pjh
24 Mar 2007, 01:28
It has just dawned on me that I am listening to Justin Timberlake

Who ?

Nothing wrong with the guilty pleasure of a great pop song. Mine is the song by the Backstreet Boys that I think is called "I Want It That Way" ( though that sounds like a hotel movie).
Paul
#164809 by slinky09
24 Mar 2007, 09:41

I downloaded his latest album last week, and I too am digging it, What Comes Around ... is a great pop song, some of the others grate a but though [^]
Virgin Atlantic