This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#779100 by saverton
19 May 2011, 23:05
THE WIFE - love her to bits, she bore me 4 kids and she bears this bore also...

A wonderfully generous example of the fairer sex.

Also miss a GOOD pint of Guinness and RUGBY...struggle to even get this on tinterweb (say it like Gordon Kaye!) :(!
#779193 by Leanne
20 May 2011, 13:06
Jess & Milo aka the feline boys in my life, I really hate being away from them.

I also miss catching up on news, this is more when its a beachy holiday as opposed to a city break. IYKWIM.

I also miss "my home" and comforts it brings, there really is no place like home.

Oh and I usually miss the daily chats I have with my Mum & Dad.
#779234 by catsilversword
20 May 2011, 19:14
Luke085 wrote:
DragonLady wrote:
Luke085 wrote:I would have to say my cats!

My (now singular) cat is at least pleased to see me on our return :) . His equally loved (but now departed) companions would ignore me for days :0 .
My bed for me too and my supersoft pillows.
I also miss my car (hire cars are never very exciting).
And last but by no means least, Dragonbaby (who strangely never seems to be particularly pleased to see us ): ).
DL

I get the quiet treatment from my cats for about 30 minutes, then the tin of tuna is opened and all is forgiven!

Ah, that thing where they sit with their backs to you - but it has to be somewhere you can't avoid seeing them doing it! I remember it so well...
#779261 by RedVee
20 May 2011, 21:37
As much as I like KLOS 95.5, I had withdrawal symptoms for Steve Wright in the afternoon this last holiday. Hello t'interweb radio y)

Regards
R3dV
#783529 by trafficpilot
23 Jun 2011, 13:31
I know it sounds so British but I also really miss my...TEA!

I've started carrying a box of Clipper Organic tea bags in my flight case so I can make a cuppa whilst airborne and also at whatever hotel we're staying at. All I need then is fresh milk - can't stand that UHT stuff:(
Virgin Atlantic