For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#962847 by catsilversword
27 Nov 2023, 12:00
Anyone here flown with them, in business? If so, what did you think and how did they compare with BA business. I know they’re partners, but haven’t used them before. And they’re coming up cheaper :cool:
#962848 by Murraymint
27 Nov 2023, 13:24
Flew to MIA with them in January, although it was in PE, not business - wasn’t impressed tbh. Small cabin with just 3 rows, seat was faulty, ordered a G&T for Mrs M and I and they only had 2 cans of tonic on the aircraft. Tried for a Jack Daniel’s next and they had none (although to be fair they gave me a Woodford Reserve).
Cabin crew weren’t a patch on VS - not very friendly and actually quite scruffy. Food choice ran out and we were in the second row!
Won’t be rushing to use them again and only did this time because BA cancelled our flight.
#962853 by tontybear
27 Nov 2023, 19:28
catsilversword wrote:Anyone here flown with them, in business? If so, what did you think and how did they compare with BA business. I know they’re partners, but haven’t used them before. And they’re coming up cheaper :cool:

I much prefer AA over BA in the scheme of things. These comments relate to Long Haul but I've had no issues with US domestics

It's the little things like being able to pre order main courses for on board meals. Their on board mid fligh snacks are much better than BAs with wraps and crudites plus any left over cheese / deserts.

IFE is better as well.

I've always found the crews to be engaging and happy to have a chat when they aren't otherwise busy.

And of course access to the better LHR T3 OW lounges over the T5 ones!