This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963235 by tonyracks
29 Jan 2024, 08:54
we are flying march 6 to MIA and they just changed to plane from a 787-9 to the new NEO im very happy as we are flying upper class and i was not happy with the coffin seats but now with the neo we have the better arangment seating
#963251 by Hev60
30 Jan 2024, 17:38
tonyracks wrote:we are flying march 6 to MIA and they just changed to plane from a 787-9 to the new NEO im very happy as we are flying upper class and i was not happy with the coffin seats but now with the neo we have the better arangment seating

Well my situation is the reverse of yours. We are flying to SFO 12th March.

Our original flight was on a 350 but now changed to Boeing 787-9. The aircraft change has to be accepted but my partner & myself were put in rows 11A and 11k. How stupid & insensitive is that. Fortunately I managed to find two seats in the same row. Of course UC is never very favourable for couples but what VS did is just ridiculous but predictable.

if you thought the old style UC seats were like a coffin, hope you find the NEO suite style has more open space for you then !