This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963457 by OliverD241
01 Mar 2024, 18:40
Congrats! Flew on the Neo last year to Tampa. We bought the retreat suites, really worth it. Flew back on the Neo in standard UC seats… love the design, and bed/seat is comfy and nice IFE… I just thought the standard UC are a bit on the small side, and actually feel you have a bit more space on the 330-300.. but then again, perhaps I was just felt used to the retreat suite… as it was a newer plane the crew was first time operating it so didn’t know how to close the privacy doors etc… but that should not be a problem now… also great as you can use Bluetooth earphones to connect to IFE, wireless charging and USB C… though I feel cabin baggage storage space is smaller and mine wouldn’t fit in underneath my seat and had to put it in a window seat space
#963459 by tonyracks
01 Mar 2024, 20:19
thanks for the information we can have the retreat as been offerd for £ 300 each..................................... its a no from me